BluePharm is a small CRO based in Paris with links to many regions (Americas, Europe, Japan, APAC). It offers a wide range of services for drug and medical device development, from early phase to multinational studies.
BluePharm is also a qualified human health professional training organization.
BluePharm offers its expertise and know-how to healthcare industries, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies and medical device companies for their pre- and post-marketing, epidemiological, pharmaco-epidemiological and observational pre-clinical and clinical studies.
BluePharm is a flexible, customer-oriented project management structure based on an organizational concept whose strengths are:
- Quality/Price ratio
BluePharm is a dynamic company with valuable assets:
- More than 25 years of experience in the field of surgical R&D
- A broad knowledge of most surgical specialties
- But also medical (infectiology, diabetology, cardiology, ENT)
- Research Tax Credit (RTC) approval
- Qualiopi certification for professional training
The quality assurance program in place at BluePharm is designed to ensure the best service to its customers and to perform studies in compliance with the requirements of:
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Good Clinical Laboratory Practices (GCP)
- And with international guidelines (FDA, EMA, PMDA, MDR, …) and local regulations.
For the past 6 years, BluePharm has been supporting drug and medical device manufacturers as well as biotechnology companies.
- Strategic and methodological consulting
- Project management (including regulatory submissions)
- Implementation of clinical and epidemiological studies
- Clinical Operations and Monitoring
- Data Management, including e-CRF using digital solutions validated according to industry standards
- Biostatistical analyses
- Vigilance management
- Medical writing (regulatory documents and scientific publications)
- Training of health industry personnel
BluePharm has extensive expertise in clinical studies in all surgical specialties related to drugs or medical devices.